We are asking ourselves millions of questions every moment of every day and we don’t have any clue we are doing this. What is quite scary, is that most of these questions are disempowering and to add to that, our mind answers whatever we ask it, just like a google search!
If you want to catapult your success to the next level in 2020 and achieve what you ultimately desire, you have to be asking yourself the right, empowering, quality questions.
Here are some key questions you want to ask yourself to make sure this year is better than the rest.
- What does success look like in 2020? If you had to look back at the end of 2020 and say, “This was an absolutely awesome year, yes, I did it!” What happened that has made you say this, list everything you can think of.
- Why is this, one of the most important things I can do/create, build, etc? Check-in on yourself and your motivations. How will you grow in a way that is important and meaningful to you? What will happen if you don’t achieve this?
Remember there is an abundance of what you can achieve, so strategically and thoughtfully choosing what that is, is key for your fulfillment, not only achievement.
- What is my 80 / 20? Again there are probably a few ways you can achieve the same outcome or result, brainstorming your options before committing to one single strategy is going to be key. Look at all the ways you can achieve this goal and choose the 80/20.
Every strategy will require different skills, time, cost, motivation, etc. Make it easy for yourself, what is the best way for me to achieve this considering all factors?
- What is getting or could get in the way of achieving this result? Take the emotion out of it and be honest and real with yourself. Lay it out on the table, but remember to focus on what is in your control. Sub question: What is my plan for if/when this happens? What will I do to stay on track?
- What needs to happen in order for you to achieve this result? You want to look at the key ingredients that will get you this result.
- How can I best plan, include this into my current life in order to maintain balance and achieve what I desire? You want to master goal setting to master goal achievement.
You may think that it is a lack of motivation or discipline keeping you from getting the results you desire, often it is the way we direct our mind, which creates a lack of motivation and discipline. When you can lead your mind instead of following it, you will start to experience a different world.
If you learn how to take the reigns on your mind, you will not only catapult your success but your productivity and fulfillment in life too!
“The quality of your life is a direct reflection of the quality of the questions you are asking yourself”. ― Anthony Robbins