Time Management Tip Number 7 – The top free productivity apps and tools to support you in your business!
When I decided to put together a short series on time management tips for entrepreneurs, I found it genuinely challenging to decide what to include, it felt like I was trying to stuff 10 books into a few pages.
In the end, I decided to keep it as simple and broad as possible, providing some tips that, independent of what you do, you could easily apply and see some great results in the short term.
If you take action on the simple tips in this series, you will undoubtedly see a huge improvement in how you use your time. Reading alone will never bring about the change you desire – too many people read about change, but never actually do anything to change. Guess what happens?
Before I share the top free productivity apps and tools you could use to support you in managing your time more effectively, I wanted to recap on what we have covered so far in this series.
We have looked at how you can identify what is eating up your time and afterwards, how you can change what isn’t working.
The next step focused on business goals and how to map the out the path to achieving them.
We looked at creating lists, managing your tasks and how to plan your days efficiently.
In the previous article, we looked at the challenges you can expect to face when making changes and how best to deal with them.
In this final article, I will share with you some great free tools you can use to support you in managing your time.
If you have missed out on any of the parts above – head over to the article and read it quickly, each step is an essential ingredient in increasing productivity.
We have never lived a time where we had access to so many free tools and apps right at our fingertips. Whatever your needs are, there is definitely an app for you. I have put together some of the top free apps that you can use to support you in staying on top of your game while working.
- Do you know where all your time goes? Check out the top Time Tracker Apps here…
- Do you want to get more organized and have control over your work? Check out the top Task Manager Apps here…
- Do you want a range of tools to help you be more productive? Check out the top Productivity Apps here…
- Do you manage a team? Whether it is small, medium or large, having the best program to support you is key. – Check out the top Project Management Apps here…
- Are you fan of tools and apps in general? Check out some Other Apps that you can use to make daily work more enjoyable and effortless…
As an entrepreneur and small business owner, managing your time is a huge part of managing your business. Don’t undermine the success of your business by overlooking this key element.
Subscribe to my blog to stay updated with the latest tips and tools to increase your productivity now!
To Your Success